Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July in Taylor

Uncle Wacey with Laini. Wacey got his mission call to Ireland, he will be leaving in a few days. We will all miss him a ton. He is a great uncle and we know he will do a great job on his mission. We love you Wacey!
Happy 4th of July! The matching hairbows only lasted about a minute till Jessi pulled hers out to jump around with the boys. She is a crazy one let me tell you.

We just spent a week in Taylor for the 4th of July. Papa
finished his playhouse just in time for all the kids to enjoy it. Jessi loved the big slide, it was a lot of fun I even tried it out a few times myself. All the grandkids had a sleepover with Papa in the new playhouse. Jessi played with the kids, but when they decided it was time for bed she wanted to come inside and sleep in the house.
Okay so I don't have great pictures that is part of the reason why I have not posted in so long. Sorry I will try harder to take a few more pictures.

4 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOLY COW-- LOOK AT THAT PLAYHOUSE! HOW FUN! THE KIDS ARE ADORBALE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE MORE OF YOUR SWEET GIRLS!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Dawn this is Rachell Palmer Massey I have just been introduced to the blogging world and I am finding so many people that I know. Your family is adorable! Isn't the 4th of July the best in Taylor. I am in Eagar right now with Jeff. We moved here one year ago last month and I am really starting to enjoy it. I have been finishing up my degree on Jeff is working as a purcheser for SRP here in town. He is getting some great experiance that will be great for the years to come. I have a blog to it is jandrmassey@blogspot.com hope to keep in touch!

The Lovells said...

I think Jessi is getting cuter with each picture.

Rebecca RaeAnn Lane said...

Awwwh, jessi looks so so so so adorable! lov eher. haha how's twilight? i miss you :) hehe