Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just a lil' CRUSH

I am thinking about doing some painting in the nursery and Jessi's room. Today I did all the touch up paint so that I am ready for the new stuff. I saw a silhouette painting of a tree in a nursery and I loved it. I will try and post the pic. So I was drawing out the pic of the tree I wanted to paint and Jessi came and asked what I was doing. I told her that it was a tree that I am going to paint in the nursery. Then she asked "Can you paint DALON in my room?" "So I don't miss him!". (Dalon is Wyatt's rodeo buddy and also Tandy's good friend! :) I Think it is a little early for my 3 year old to have pictures of boys on her wall. I must have done a really good job on the drawing of my tree for her to think I was able to paint and actual person.

She colored a picture the other day for him and told me that she liked it when he called her sweetie and that when he hugged her it made her heart feel good. Oh man we are in for it.

This isn't the one that I wanted but it will at least show you the idea.
http://www.bhg.com/decorating/kids-rooms/nursery/calm-and-collected-nursery/

9 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Oh my word!! She IS a little Wyatt!!! Watch out for that one hu?

Hallie said...

Woohoo Jess! You are in LOVE! That is so cute....does he know how she feels about him? Tandy better watch out, her man is about to be stolen by a sweet little girl!

mollysherwood said...

Love it! Figure it out then come do that to Brenna's room I think it would be cute. When are you coming back for a visit?

Evvie Turley said...

OH MAN, you are in for it! That is so stinkin' cute! I will tell Quint he has been replaced...headed for a heartbreak! It was so much fun seeing you girls so much this summer. I hope you can get that house sold and get down here permanently before long!!

The Wolfes said...

Hey dawn so glad to hear from you! this story is so funny! also i'm due in november with a boy!

Jaime said...

He certainly has a way with women!!! That tree will look soooo cute, can't wait to see your finished pics!

Jaime said...

Hey did i send you an invite to my blog???

Dawn Hancock said...

No, sorry I am so bad at emailing. My email is sunshine_dt@hotmail.com. I would love to be invited, thanks!

Hulsey Family said...

Cute idea with the tree...hope it comes out the way you want! That little Jesse is adorable! I saw her in Payson a couple of weeks ago at the rodeo, just a doll. The way she was cheering for Wyatt just made me want to cry, it was precious!