Thursday, April 22, 2010

OH CRAP!




Laini brought me a suprise today. I always read stories like this and think what was the mom doing while this happened. Well I left for less then 2 minutes for a potty break and Laini marched in with this. So gross, I definitely need a raise for dealing with poop in a basket today! I was proud of myself for not having to change poopy diapers anymore, she has been so good to go on the potty. Today I guess the basket looked like a lot of fun to take a dump in. So parents, hide your baskets so this does not happen to you. You can't say I didn't warn ya!

7 comments:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Holy crap! LOL!! Too funny! I can't believe she is potty trained! What a good mommmy! Bryant has no interest in the potty!

Hallie said...

I'm laughing my head off! That is so funny....mostly because I'm not the one who got to clean it up! At least she decided it was better to take a dump in a basket than on the carpet....or on Robin's carpet like my kid did. :) fun times!! I'm impressed that she is already getting potty trained, woohoo!

Bennions said...

Hey it's all contained. I guess your girls like putting things in containers because the buckets had an extra tool so I left it on your front porch. Tif

Trev "N" Dez said...

That is so funny! Next time could you attempt to blur the poop? Kind of nasty!! J/K By the way could you email those photos you took in Idaho? I would really love them! Thanks

The Wolfes said...

Hahahaha i hate dealing with poop it's the worst but totally funny!.....................when it's over.

Devin and Melinda said...

Can't say I've never had any experience in that area...man I'd be rich if mom's got raises!
We are in Heber right now...we'd forgotten how much we love small towns!

Evvie Turley said...

Holy ____! That is FUNNY! I'm laughing so hard! What a kid and what a grin over taking a dump in her Easter basket.......NICE. Black mail story for SURE!! HA!! :)