Saturday, February 9, 2008

LOOK WHO'S TWO



















Jessi had a great birthday this last week. I can't believe that she is two already. She really wanted to help me make some cupcakes so she got to lick the beater while I filled the tins.
We had a My Little Pony Party at the park the next day with some of her little friends. She has been asking me about a pink pony cake for a couple weeks now so that is what she got. Mom is not the greatest cake maker, but Jessi sure knew what the cake was and that is all the matters.

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

SOO CUTE! THEY GROW SOO FAST HUH! JADA WILL BE 3 NEXT MONTH! WHEN IS YOUR LITTLE ONE DUE? WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

The Lovell's said...

She is so cute. We loved seeing her during Christmas.

melinda said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 2 either! Time flies. Ok, I've always said she looks just completely like Wyatt but in that pic of her licking the beaters, I saw a small glimps of Dawn. But, just a small one;) She looks like a fun little girl! Happy bithday Jessi!

How ya feeling? Do you know if your having a boy or a girl? You'll have about the same spacing as I did between Emma and Jacob (2 yr. 4 mo). It is a great time with two little ones!

Yeah, stop by next time you're in town! We still may not be completely finished, but we are moving in this weekend!! There are still some things to do on the inside and LOTS to do on the outside but we're moving in anyway!

Ending novel now.
:)

Brooks and Andrea said...

You're cake turned out great!! Jessi looks so cute. I can't believ how big she has gotten since we last saw her.

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey Dawn....what a cutie!! Those big blue eyes are adorable. I didn't know you were expecting again. Congratulations!! 2 years and 4 months apart? That's exactly what mine are. How funny. Good luck. Cute family!!