Monday, April 28, 2008

Kitty cats and Bunny rabbits

So here is the story. Our neighbor has lots of cats
that come through our backyard all day long. Jessi gets so excited when she sees one outside the french doors. So.... she walks in my bedroom one morning while I am still TRYING to sleep and she yells, "Momma kitty cats". I wasn't about to budge so I just ignored her. Then she let out a squeal and said, "Momma, kitty cats and Bunny rabbits". I was trying to register the information, but then I thought, wow it must be early cause she is telling some good stories. Well I finally got out of bed and was getting her some breakfast when I saw a cat run past the window followed by a Bunny. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. I have never seen a bunny chase anything, but it was having a great time chasing the cats in the yard. Later I took Jessi outside to see the bunny and it came right up to us. He was pretty hungry too. I was very nervous being that close to a bunny I didn't know, but NOT Jessi. She was loving every minute of it.

9 comments:

CASSIE said...

SO CUTE!! KIDS DON'T LIE!! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO SEE THIS LITTLE BABY GIRL OF YOURS...HANG IN THERE...KEEP US POSTED!

Unknown said...

haha! That is so funny! It's not too often you see a stray bunny. Looks like you need a pet bunny now! :) she is so cute with it!

Krista said...

Thats too cute! Your getting really close to having that baby right? So did you finalize a name? Can't wait to see pictures of her :) Good luck and hang in there, the end is near :)

Brooks and Andrea said...

So funny. I bet she is not afraid of much. I am so jealous you guys can wear short sleeved shirts outside. It is still freezing here.

Hallie said...

She is so cute Dawn and quite the animal lover! We were lucky enough to get to see Jessi today, yay! She keeps telling everybody that mommy was crying her eyes out when she left, it is so funny! Can't wait till that next little girl gets here to make us laugh too!

BeckyinQC said...

She must have had so much fun with them! She is too cute! Can't wait to see some pics on here of your new little one.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

What a cutie!! I miss that girl! Taryn would have loved that! I hope we get some pics of a new baby soon!!! Love ya!

Evvie Turley said...

The bunny story is too cute! Payte and I just read it and had some giggles! That Jessi is just full of life and love for all creatures.....Ya gotta love that kid. Your pictures are perfect too. :)We are so excited for you to have your new baby! Sure wish we could come up with your mom and dad to welcome her home. We may be coming June 21 for a wedding-a cousin of mine. Anyway, we'll give you more details if we decide to come. Good luck on Wednesday! We love you and keep you in our prayers....

Bekah: said...

bryn would die to have bunnies and cats in her backyard. i would too, just for different reasons. she is so cute. is she getting ready to be a big sister?