Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Phoenix Zoo







We took the girls to the Phoenix Zoo labor day weekend. We were really nervous that it would be crazy hot, but No! It happened to be the rainiest day I have ever seen. We loved it. I can't remember when we have had so much fun. The girls had their swimsuits on so they just played in the rain. I didn't get any pics of the beautiful baby girl that was blessed. We sure had a good weekend. Thanks again Jamie & Jamie, for the pizza pool party, zoo fun and all the good food. Sorry we were out in a rush. You just gotta hit the road when the kids are good and sleepy.

4 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Zoos are so fun!! Don't tell Wyatt this you know he does not need to hear it but he looks pretty darn buff in that first picture of him!! I want to see pictures of the mommy!!!

Jaime said...

We are sooo overdue for a zoo visit! That's gotta be on my list of things to do this winter! Cute pics. That one on the big horn sheep actually looks pretty real!

Evvie Turley said...

Oh these pics are fun! I haven't been on your blog (or mine
) in quite a while and it's fun catching up!

Audrey said...

Hi Dawn,
I made my blog private. My email adress is hunt@trophyridgeoutfitters.net . If you will email me your email I will send you the invite to my blog. I hope you guys are doing good. Merry Christmas.
Audrey