Monday, March 8, 2010

New Dawn, New Day, New Life and I'm feeling good.

I figured that I should probably update the blog. I don't have any great pictures to show. Christmas was crazy with all that was going on. I miscarried at 12 weeks on Christmas Eve so I was not able to take any great pictures of the kids. They were spoiled like crazy as always. Jessi has been driving her little sister around in the Pink Barbie Car they got. When we got home Wyatt thought that they needed to have garage for it, so he built a pink castle that they park in. We still haven't finished that so I will post some pictures when we get that done. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful little family. I love to watch them grow everyday. I have learned how to enjoy every moment of being a mom with them. Sometimes we don't know why we have trials but they are suppost to make us stronger right?. Well I have found how to be happy with all that I have and not wait for what is to come. Jessi is getting so big and ready to start pre-school this year. I cried when she graduated from nursery, I am not sure how I am going to handle sending her to pre-school. She is my best little buddy and sometime drives me crazy, but she is the BEST helper I could ask for. Laini is putting words together and finally responding to questions that you ask her. Last night she told me "Night night, Mama." Wow, I love hearing the sweet words of a child. So my girls are keeping me busy, but I am going to try and keep up better. I started my craft blog, homeadesunshine.blogspot.com. I am going to try and do something homeade every month. So if anyone has any great ideas I would love to hear about them. Hope everyone is having a beautiful year. Spring is coming and I can't wait.

Oh and if you read my blog and are not on my friends list please let me know so that I can update that too. Thanks!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

My heart just broke for you when your mom told me about your miscarriage. I can't imagine how hard that must have been, especially at Christmas! The Lord has a special plan for you and sounds like you're enduring it!! Hang in there and I'm off to check your craft blog!

The Wolfes said...

Hey dawn glad your back! i'm sorry about what happened, isn't the gospel great and bring great comfort at times like that. Well i'm looking forward to your craft blog! miss you guys.

Gerilyn said...

Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. We miss you guys! Time to get together again

The Cardita's said...

Hey Dawn I am just starting a blog and not the best at it but you love you to send me your email so I can invite ya. Jenncardita@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Hallie said...

I feel awful that you had to go through what you did Dawn. I'm so sorry! I sure love you and think about you a lot. I wish you lived closer so we could hang out more. It was fun reading your update...sounds like you guys have been busy! I'm so excited you started a crafty blog and I LOVE the crocheted hats! They are very cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey girly girl... I am just rockin out to your super cool music and it is making me want to go to Bramuda. sp?? Love that you are starting a craft blog! I can't wait to steal ideas!
So to answer your comment... no I am not expecting. I kinda worded that wrong! Rick is really thinking two is good, but you know I can change his mind some day!
I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months! Please let me know if it is a bad time! I actually told Rick it was too late to call you that night, but it was probably good that he did. I am so bad! Don't hate me!!!
I hope you have a great day! Miss you! You are such an awesome person! I wish we could live close! Someday??!??!
Take care!

melinda said...

Hey Dawn. I'm so sad you had to go through a miscarriage:( It is a very emotional battle, I know. And on Christmas Eve--what a terrible time. Glad you are feeling better though and the craft blog will be great! I've been making tons of stuff myself latley--fun, fun!

Evvie Turley said...

Hi Dawnie! Your attitude is awesome! It's so nice to read about your strength and commitment to your faith and family. I know the miscarriage was and still is hard, but I know you put your faith and trust in the Lord and it has helped you. You're a great example and we love you.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on being a mom. It really is the best job in the world! So happy that you're feeling good and things are going well. You're wonderful and so is your little family!

Hugs---

Evvie Turley said...

BTW, I have no idea why it says that the comments are posted by Quinton Wade Turley. Funny! I guess 'cause his blog is under my account too!